✿ Yasmin Dono
❀ Misha Sakura
✿ 19 years old
❀ Johor, Malaysia
✿ Muslim

みなさん、こんにちは.. Hello lovelies~ :) Welcome to my pinkish blog (that probably will makes you color blind lol). First of all I would like to say sorry for my poor english :P I'm Yasmin. Nothing special about me, just a normal (or maybe just half-normal because sometimes SEWEL lol) teenage girl who loves to babble in her blog and let her under pressure feelings out. Usually I don't tell my story to my friends. I tell through letters and words. Always write about something that motivates myself up. This is just a place where I want to write about anything I want!! ANYTHING! (for my future reference haha). Seriously, when I let out something on my blog, I feel so relieved! WARNING, I always 'mengadu' here so if you don't like the negative aura, don't read my journal ok? ^^ Thank you! :3


| | Home | | | | About Me | | | | Journals | | | | Beauty & Makeups | | | | Tutorials | | | | Reviews | | | | BlogShop (Misha Fantasy) | | | | PlushyShy Shop | |

HARUS KE MENDENGKI?
Sunday, July 20, 2014, 8:16 AM

u talk back about a person when passing by?
u may think that person was soo proud of her achievements ah?
maaf ya, silap orang.

don't judge me by the way i look.

do u understand the word 'malu'?
i maluuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!

so maaf sgt2 bagi yg tersalah anggap. saya x berniat utk x menegur, x pandang org ke ape ke, saya ni mood malu lain sikit kdg2.

plz, don't give me those cold look. can't stand the negative aura from people.. i can't bear them cuz it's one of my weaknesess.


..i need a shoulder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


the CRAZY blog owner lol xD でしょう?


✿Fav Quote: Not everything in the world is entirely bad - Accidental Couple

Site Update

THE BLOG IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!

Hehe I only blog whenever I got the mood. So I rarely update mine. Currently busy with other stuff.


Current Fav Vid


Latest Posts
  • THE B-HEART
  • KHALWAH CUZ I CAN'T SLEEP
  • 3 MORE SEMS TO GO
  • 9 JANJI
  • PLANETARIUM
  • THE STAR STILL CANNOT BE SEEN
  • GETTING SOMEONE TO LIKE YOU?
  • WHY SO SERIOUS?
  • PELIKS.BLOGSPOT
  • WHAT A SHAME

  • Archives
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • August 2011
  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012
  • February 2012
  • March 2012
  • April 2012
  • June 2012
  • March 2013
  • June 2013
  • October 2013
  • November 2013
  • April 2014
  • June 2014
  • July 2014

  • MY OTHER LINKS
  • Myspace
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • DeviantArt
  • Gendou

  • DEAR ❤ ONES
  • Shera Yuuka
  • Mal Fujiyaka
  • Micca
  • Nadzmi
  • Hanis Roslan
  • Celia-chan
  • Leyla Shuri

  • CHAT ❤ HERE





    The ❤ Visitors

    free counters

    Traffic ❤ Feeds


    TWEET! TWEET!



    Recent Comments


    The FANDOM !!