✿ Yasmin Dono
❀ Misha Sakura
✿ 19 years old
❀ Johor, Malaysia
✿ Muslim

みなさん、こんにちは.. Hello lovelies~ :) Welcome to my pinkish blog (that probably will makes you color blind lol). First of all I would like to say sorry for my poor english :P I'm Yasmin. Nothing special about me, just a normal (or maybe just half-normal because sometimes SEWEL lol) teenage girl who loves to babble in her blog and let her under pressure feelings out. Usually I don't tell my story to my friends. I tell through letters and words. Always write about something that motivates myself up. This is just a place where I want to write about anything I want!! ANYTHING! (for my future reference haha). Seriously, when I let out something on my blog, I feel so relieved! WARNING, I always 'mengadu' here so if you don't like the negative aura, don't read my journal ok? ^^ Thank you! :3


| | Home | | | | About Me | | | | Journals | | | | Beauty & Makeups | | | | Tutorials | | | | Reviews | | | | BlogShop (Misha Fantasy) | | | | PlushyShy Shop | |

WHY SO SERIOUS?
Friday, March 22, 2013, 2:41 AM

"Get your crayon!"
wahaha just kidding! xDD Today is friday~ Takyah serius sgt k? Just a random update since saya dah lama x update blog ni. Boring2~ Keke【●゚ω゚●】 - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sekarang jam pukul 5pm.. venue bilik yg sunyi. I'm alone. In my room. Without my roommates 【*´Д`;】 Kesedihan melanda.. oh mengapa. Dorang asyik balik je taw, merajuk I camnie~ *tetiba emo gedik xD* Sekarang aku x tahu nak buat apa. Padahal final nak dekat. Ahahaha xDD Gila lenggang hari jumaat ni tau~ Tak patut.. tak patut..



Sambil dengar lagu Ai Otsuka and jpop2 yg lain, which sangat nostalgik. Ni la lagu2 aku zaman2 aku 'otaku' dulu~ Haha.  Hmm... random talk k. These days, I've realized something about HUMAN'S CAPABILITY. It's about individual potential towards success, even when you dropped deeeeep down at first, but later, when you add your fuel with some efforts ('tambah minyak' chaiyo2 xD), will be no longer a regret baby~ :D This week kan musim dpt result SPM. Yesterday while I was online on Facebook, I got startled on someone's status which bunyi dia camnie,.. ehem.


Pada suatu hari, "Arnab laju berlari,kura-kura perlahan.Arnab mula bongkak dengan kelebihan dan menyangka dirinya dah menang awal2.Arnab pun mula tidur dan leka.Namun kura-kura x pernah mengalah walaupun dia tahu dia slow dan lembap ya amat.Akhirnya kura-kura menang perlawanan tersebut.Arnab mula menyesali kealpaannya." 

Haa. Biasa dgr kan cerita lapuk ni. Mendalam kan maksud tersirat dia tu. Takyah explaination pun dah boleh paham maksud dia :) So biar jadi mcm kura-kura, jangan jadi mcm arnab tau.

Credit to an old friend of mine, Mr Haziq which dedicated this lovely 'status update' to his brother as a big congrats for getting straight A's result. Sebenarnya agak sebak jugak bila baca full status dia (tp x post kat sini, nnt kena copyrights, wahaha xDDD )

SO, chaiyo2, everybody. Cuz Allah knows us well. Allah will help us as long as we have the will to improve ourselves. DOA, USAHA, TAWAKAL. 3 important things to be applied in our life. :D

ONE (1) MORE MONTH left for final. Yasmin, bertahanlah. Jangan jadi macam ARNAB! Biar jadi kura2 asal kuat berusaha ^^

SEMUANYA, doakan yang terbaik utk saya ya. Terima kasih, dearies :D

p/s: senyum lah, sesungguhnya senyuman itu satu sedekah. *tetibe xD

bye Assalamualaikum~


2 Comments:

Blogger Haliemah Zahari said...

Wah post yang sangat cute dan motivating! >___< Thank you kak Min! :D Nak jadi jugak macam kura2 yg tak pernah give up~ hehe fighting!♥

March 22, 2013 at 7:40 AM

 
Blogger Yasmin Kamaruzaman said...

haha hai ally~! xD hehe tq dear~ disebabkan post ni la akak hipnotis diri akak supaya x leka >__< ally pun gud luck in ur studies tau!! fighting~!~♥♥
p/s: miss u :')

June 10, 2013 at 8:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


the CRAZY blog owner lol xD でしょう?


✿Fav Quote: Not everything in the world is entirely bad - Accidental Couple

Site Update

THE BLOG IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!

Hehe I only blog whenever I got the mood. So I rarely update mine. Currently busy with other stuff.


Current Fav Vid


Latest Posts
  • PELIKS.BLOGSPOT
  • WHAT A SHAME
  • BEAUTY IS PAIN
  • PETUA AWET MUDA DARI SEGI ISLAM?
  • MY CAT SLEEPING
  • QUOTES FOR ME
  • IS THE IQ THAT MATTER?
  • KANG SORA'S QUOTE TRANSLATIONS
  • NEW BLOG LAYOUT!
  • KARAM AKIBAT DUNIA

  • Archives
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • August 2011
  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012
  • February 2012
  • March 2012
  • April 2012
  • June 2012
  • March 2013
  • June 2013
  • October 2013
  • November 2013
  • April 2014
  • June 2014
  • July 2014

  • MY OTHER LINKS
  • Myspace
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • DeviantArt
  • Gendou

  • DEAR ❤ ONES
  • Shera Yuuka
  • Mal Fujiyaka
  • Micca
  • Nadzmi
  • Hanis Roslan
  • Celia-chan
  • Leyla Shuri

  • CHAT ❤ HERE





    The ❤ Visitors

    free counters

    Traffic ❤ Feeds


    TWEET! TWEET!



    Recent Comments


    The FANDOM !!