✿ Yasmin Dono
❀ Misha Sakura
✿ 19 years old
❀ Johor, Malaysia
✿ Muslim

みなさん、こんにちは.. Hello lovelies~ :) Welcome to my pinkish blog (that probably will makes you color blind lol). First of all I would like to say sorry for my poor english :P I'm Yasmin. Nothing special about me, just a normal (or maybe just half-normal because sometimes SEWEL lol) teenage girl who loves to babble in her blog and let her under pressure feelings out. Usually I don't tell my story to my friends. I tell through letters and words. Always write about something that motivates myself up. This is just a place where I want to write about anything I want!! ANYTHING! (for my future reference haha). Seriously, when I let out something on my blog, I feel so relieved! WARNING, I always 'mengadu' here so if you don't like the negative aura, don't read my journal ok? ^^ Thank you! :3


| | Home | | | | About Me | | | | Journals | | | | Beauty & Makeups | | | | Tutorials | | | | Reviews | | | | BlogShop (Misha Fantasy) | | | | PlushyShy Shop | |

CLEANSING CREAM
Friday, December 16, 2011, 5:43 PM

Why, why, why, unni?
Why can't I forget this one guy for all this time
Unintentional memories get erased in the far distance
He already forgot about me)
Why, why, why, unni?
With my blackened and smeared tears, I can't forget him
And I stubbornly say, bye, bye
Why, why, why


An extraction from the lyrics that relates me. I looove this song so much since I first heard it on KBS music bank~ And indeed, I love Brown Eyed Girls so much! Love their passionate voices, full with emotions :)

But the thing is, I don't really get what does this song means. So many interpretations on youtube. But I think I have my own interpretation :)

"The blind and mute girl went for help, because she fell in love with a person which is her sister's husband. She can't forget him. She just wanted to be loved by someone but her sister don't get it. And she also found out that her sis doesn't seem to have a good relationship with her husband. So playing around herself, with makeup on to gain confidence so she also can become beautiful like her sister and to be loved by someone (but there's no makeup on on the video) hoping to forget him. To be loved is tough, because she's blind. She doesn't know how to put make up nicely because of blind eyes and hurt by that. She wants to become beautiful like her sister. She loved her sister. Day by day, her feeling get deeper and stronger because she always stumbled upon her sis's husband, not her sis. She asked for help, but still no answer by her sister. She can't control her emotion to be loved, so she put on makeup in front of her sis's husband. Then her sister gone crazy at the end bacause of jealousy can't bear seeing her younger sister being like that, drastically pull her inside the bath up."

LOL what the heck xD Stupid explaination eh? Typing like a kindergarten kid. Oh well I know I have poor english :P

But some people says those two are the same person. But then why the husband seems like he saw that blind girl? Weird video~ The video clip doesn't seem to fit the lyrics. But that what makes Brown Eyed Girls are xD

How about you watch it yourself, what do you think about the video clip?



DO YOU GET IT?




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


the CRAZY blog owner lol xD でしょう?


✿Fav Quote: Not everything in the world is entirely bad - Accidental Couple

Site Update

THE BLOG IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!

Hehe I only blog whenever I got the mood. So I rarely update mine. Currently busy with other stuff.


Current Fav Vid


Latest Posts
  • TAWAKAL. LET ALLAH HANDLE THE REST.
  • STPM
  • BM WITH BP
  • BUKAN NAK EMO
  • dwjhduiowndmuhduhjnjdnjidjnjd898**((Y&UHIUHJSHJSHI...
  • ....................KOSONG
  • YUYU IS SICK #2
  • YUYU IS SICK #1
  • YUYU A.K.A "NYUNYU"
  • HEART 2 HEART, TALK

  • Archives
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • August 2011
  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012
  • February 2012
  • March 2012
  • April 2012
  • June 2012
  • March 2013
  • June 2013
  • October 2013
  • November 2013
  • April 2014
  • June 2014
  • July 2014

  • MY OTHER LINKS
  • Myspace
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • DeviantArt
  • Gendou

  • DEAR ❤ ONES
  • Shera Yuuka
  • Mal Fujiyaka
  • Micca
  • Nadzmi
  • Hanis Roslan
  • Celia-chan
  • Leyla Shuri

  • CHAT ❤ HERE





    The ❤ Visitors

    free counters

    Traffic ❤ Feeds


    TWEET! TWEET!



    Recent Comments


    The FANDOM !!