✿ Yasmin Dono
❀ Misha Sakura
✿ 19 years old
❀ Johor, Malaysia
✿ Muslim

みなさん、こんにちは.. Hello lovelies~ :) Welcome to my pinkish blog (that probably will makes you color blind lol). First of all I would like to say sorry for my poor english :P I'm Yasmin. Nothing special about me, just a normal (or maybe just half-normal because sometimes SEWEL lol) teenage girl who loves to babble in her blog and let her under pressure feelings out. Usually I don't tell my story to my friends. I tell through letters and words. Always write about something that motivates myself up. This is just a place where I want to write about anything I want!! ANYTHING! (for my future reference haha). Seriously, when I let out something on my blog, I feel so relieved! WARNING, I always 'mengadu' here so if you don't like the negative aura, don't read my journal ok? ^^ Thank you! :3


| | Home | | | | About Me | | | | Journals | | | | Beauty & Makeups | | | | Tutorials | | | | Reviews | | | | BlogShop (Misha Fantasy) | | | | PlushyShy Shop | |

YUYU IS SICK #2
Saturday, July 16, 2011, 12:18 AM

AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! HELP!! (=_=)

The next day, she's okay! She already has appetite to eat, and about the poo.. boleh la. Seems no changes much. But only one thing that worries me was her eyes still in GREEEEEN colors. But the iris already small. Not like yesterday, the IRIS TURNED OUT BIGGGGG, BIGGER THAN HER EYE SIZE! Okay calm down Yasmin.. Budak ni memg paranoid. Then, I gave her medicines with my sis help.

OWUHHHH!!! Susahnye bagi dia makan ubat! Sangat lecehh! She doesn't like the medicines at all. Memberontak bukan main lagi. My sis hold Yuyu tightly, and my job is to get medicine inside Yuyu's mouth with syringe oyeahhh! Yuyu makes those GRRRR sound. Ape aku peduli... HAHAHAHAHA. Very difficult to make her eat the medicine because she keep throwing it out! So degil! Then because of that act, she deserved the spilled medicines on her front fur (around the face). *sigh* why are you so skittish my kitty.

I called the vet clinic. The assistant answer the call. I told him everything about Yuyu's eye. Then he asked the doctor about it. After that, he asked me whether I have given the vitamin or not. I said YES, but she refused to eat. Then he told me to give it to her forcely. Then I said when I give one of the medicine, the mouth gets bubbled, and she doesn't want to eat it. The assistant said to force her eating those, no excuse.

I checked my facebook. I got a lot of responses. Some of them says to give her milk, and some of them says to quickly take her to the vet, and some also said to give her air kelapa. I wonder why? Coconut water? It's my 1st time hearing that. They said it can cure illness. But even if I give it to her, she won't even drink up. Ohh I should use the syringe then. I'm very thankful because I have some of friends who are really concern about cats. Thank you very2 much ^^

The next day, the eye colour still the same. I have no choice. I have to take her to the vet. After my school ended, we took Yuyu there. Now it's my mom's turn to bring Yuyu to meet the vet. Again, the same smell of the clinic, very strong medicine smell huhu (;__;) Yuyu keep meowing inside the car. When we get there, the vet checked Yuyu's eyes.

Can you believe what the vet said? He says that my cat's eyes are NORMAL. Then I said, can you see those green color outside the iris line? He noticed. Then he said maybe it was because of the ear infection. I was like... what? But Yuyu was affected by something that she licked! Ouhh okay...

The doctor checked Yuyu's ears. "ouihhh very terrible ear, haven't you cleaned them?" I said "NOOO we don't know how to clean them". The vet take a cotton bud and korek telinga Yuyu. Yuyu grrrr-ed in pain. The vet checked the tahi telinga with microscope while his assistant took some stuff to clean Yuyu's ear. He sprayed Yuyu's ear and cleaned them with cotton bud. EWWWW very many2 nasty stuff inside Yuyu's ear.

"She got ear mites ehh inside her ear eh!", the doctor said. My mom like, what? Ear mites? Haven't heard that before. Then she go see inside the microscope. "eeeeee besarnye!! So big!! eee! ee!!" I was like, really mom? Then she asked me to take a look also, I switched with my sis to hold Yuyu and when I take a look inside the microscope, I saw a BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG BLACK ROUND CREATURE moving~ Ewww it's for real! No wonder Yuyu always scratch her ear everyday.

After they finished, the doctor said to me not to worry about the eyes. It was only my imagination. And he said I surf the internet much about the eyes and it made me worry. He said if I still hesitated about it, he can give a medicine that can change the cat eye color, but it's not necessary. The assistant gave me medicine for itchiness.

Then I went home with disappointment .

then.

about 2 weeks later......... :
actually, once I saw Yuyu's old video (the one when she was sick), and EHEM... ahahaha funny. Her eyes was actually just like after she became sick. Silly me. The doctor was right, IT'S ONLY MY FEELINGS that isn't right. Yuyu is absolutely normal :)) Alhamdulillah~ I felt sorry to the doctor for not trusting him. Sigh....


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


the CRAZY blog owner lol xD でしょう?


✿Fav Quote: Not everything in the world is entirely bad - Accidental Couple

Site Update

THE BLOG IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!

Hehe I only blog whenever I got the mood. So I rarely update mine. Currently busy with other stuff.


Current Fav Vid


Latest Posts
  • YUYU IS SICK #1
  • YUYU A.K.A "NYUNYU"
  • HEART 2 HEART, TALK
  • IF MY BOYFRIEND NAMED "GU JUN PYO"
  • SARANGHAE YO
  • MY HEAD IS ACHING
  • THE VALUE OF FRIENDSHIP
  • PUBLIC SPEAKING PRA-U
  • SPEAKING TEST ; MUET
  • WHATEVER IT IS, I HATE THIS FEELING

  • Archives
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • August 2011
  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012
  • February 2012
  • March 2012
  • April 2012
  • June 2012
  • March 2013
  • June 2013
  • October 2013
  • November 2013
  • April 2014
  • June 2014
  • July 2014

  • MY OTHER LINKS
  • Myspace
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • DeviantArt
  • Gendou

  • DEAR ❤ ONES
  • Shera Yuuka
  • Mal Fujiyaka
  • Micca
  • Nadzmi
  • Hanis Roslan
  • Celia-chan
  • Leyla Shuri

  • CHAT ❤ HERE





    The ❤ Visitors

    free counters

    Traffic ❤ Feeds


    TWEET! TWEET!



    Recent Comments


    The FANDOM !!