✿ Yasmin Dono
❀ Misha Sakura
✿ 19 years old
❀ Johor, Malaysia
✿ Muslim

みなさん、こんにちは.. Hello lovelies~ :) Welcome to my pinkish blog (that probably will makes you color blind lol). First of all I would like to say sorry for my poor english :P I'm Yasmin. Nothing special about me, just a normal (or maybe just half-normal because sometimes SEWEL lol) teenage girl who loves to babble in her blog and let her under pressure feelings out. Usually I don't tell my story to my friends. I tell through letters and words. Always write about something that motivates myself up. This is just a place where I want to write about anything I want!! ANYTHING! (for my future reference haha). Seriously, when I let out something on my blog, I feel so relieved! WARNING, I always 'mengadu' here so if you don't like the negative aura, don't read my journal ok? ^^ Thank you! :3


| | Home | | | | About Me | | | | Journals | | | | Beauty & Makeups | | | | Tutorials | | | | Reviews | | | | BlogShop (Misha Fantasy) | | | | PlushyShy Shop | |

PUBLIC SPEAKING PRA-U
Saturday, April 23, 2011, 3:47 AM


THE BEST DAY EVER WITH SUPPORTIVE FRIENDS; LOVE YOU ALL

zzzZZZ... dizzy.. saya sakit kepala~ So saya pendekkan cerita~ Padahal banyak yg nak diceritakan sbb harini hari yg terbaik buat saya!!!! (>___<)

For only 2 days hardwork, I got the 3rd place which is unbelievable. (O_O) My voice was not loud enough! And I think I don't deserve for it because I read the text (-___-) SAYA X HAFAL SANGATTTT... wuuu

Tapi miracle lah, I didn't get nervous once I step on the stage~Masuk dgn xde perasaan, and once dah ade kat situ, niat saya satu je, nak dedahkan pasal Aids pade penonton~ and x rase mcm competition pun. That's why x nervous kot????

And for the penyampaian hadiah.. waktu tu punyelah sakit pinggang aku ni oii (=_=) Lemah satu badan. x pasal2 name aku kena sebut... terpakse lah dengan terbongkok2 with poyo face ke depan terima trophy.. aduii maluuuu

Jia De dapat 2nd place and Afifah dapat 1st place~!! Dia bersungguh2 menghafal text dia tu~ And her english is reallly2 good!! She able to speak spontaneously!! mcm org inggeris!! (O___O) hehehe~ These 2 deserved to win!! ^^ congaratulations!!

And ya know what? TODAY i achieved something much more valuable than winning the 3rd place.. it's FRIENDSHIP. My classmate and other friends whom i didn't know that much, they supported me, which makes me touched. and i dun even care about winning or lose.. sbb kekawan sume bagi semangat yg mane aku jarang2 rase selame ni, which makes me feel like juara oredi huk3~ really2 thank you! mekasih bebanyak kekawan 6A3~ muke aku nampak je mcm xde perasaan, tapi dlm hati, Tuhan je yg tau~ huhu <3korg TTvTT

harini aku byk cakap dgn org yg aku x penah cakap, and dorg pun bagi support♥ aku x sangke2 TTvTT and yg paling x sangke, aku jarang ckp ngan laki, and harini aku tercakap dgn diorg hua3 xD time kasihhh eh~ harini agak terbuka sikit minda aku yg mcm katak bawah tempurung ni~ another achievement!!

p/s: lepas ni kena hati2 sebut AIDS... kekawan aku dengar aku sebut EGGS~ xD kelakar! hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


the CRAZY blog owner lol xD でしょう?


✿Fav Quote: Not everything in the world is entirely bad - Accidental Couple

Site Update

THE BLOG IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!

Hehe I only blog whenever I got the mood. So I rarely update mine. Currently busy with other stuff.


Current Fav Vid


Latest Posts
  • SPEAKING TEST ; MUET
  • WHATEVER IT IS, I HATE THIS FEELING
  • EVENTS, TRIPS, AND MEMORIES
  • BAHANA ASAM JAWA
  • FESTIVAL LAYANG-LAYANG SEDUNIA 2011
  • LAWATAN KE KOMPLEKS PENJARA
  • SO, NO MORE ABSORB
  • HARI KOKO ON 1ST WEEK
  • SEGMEN JOM BERKENALAN (TAGGED)
  • AZAM TAHUN BARU? STP?

  • Archives
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • August 2011
  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012
  • February 2012
  • March 2012
  • April 2012
  • June 2012
  • March 2013
  • June 2013
  • October 2013
  • November 2013
  • April 2014
  • June 2014
  • July 2014

  • MY OTHER LINKS
  • Myspace
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • DeviantArt
  • Gendou

  • DEAR ❤ ONES
  • Shera Yuuka
  • Mal Fujiyaka
  • Micca
  • Nadzmi
  • Hanis Roslan
  • Celia-chan
  • Leyla Shuri

  • CHAT ❤ HERE





    The ❤ Visitors

    free counters

    Traffic ❤ Feeds


    TWEET! TWEET!



    Recent Comments


    The FANDOM !!