✿ Yasmin Dono
❀ Misha Sakura
✿ 19 years old
❀ Johor, Malaysia
✿ Muslim

みなさん、こんにちは.. Hello lovelies~ :) Welcome to my pinkish blog (that probably will makes you color blind lol). First of all I would like to say sorry for my poor english :P I'm Yasmin. Nothing special about me, just a normal (or maybe just half-normal because sometimes SEWEL lol) teenage girl who loves to babble in her blog and let her under pressure feelings out. Usually I don't tell my story to my friends. I tell through letters and words. Always write about something that motivates myself up. This is just a place where I want to write about anything I want!! ANYTHING! (for my future reference haha). Seriously, when I let out something on my blog, I feel so relieved! WARNING, I always 'mengadu' here so if you don't like the negative aura, don't read my journal ok? ^^ Thank you! :3


| | Home | | | | About Me | | | | Journals | | | | Beauty & Makeups | | | | Tutorials | | | | Reviews | | | | BlogShop (Misha Fantasy) | | | | PlushyShy Shop | |

THE PAIN INSIDE
Thursday, August 26, 2010, 5:47 AM

I'M ACTUALLY QUITE DON'T UNDERSTAND ABOUT MYSELF

The pain inside me, I just can't help it. No one knows, except Allah. I just can't describe how terrible the pain is. Orang lain xkan faham, sebab diorg x alami ape yang aku tgh alami. Susah aku nak cakap camner sakitnye rase sakit tu. Ape yg datang sume pelik-pelik, padahal sakit biasa tapi aku rase sakit. Sumernye dtg secare tibe-tibe, MACAM-MACAM. Aku x tahan hidup macam ni sebenarnye. Menghilangkan mood aku nak wat keje, nak study, nak ada tumpuan. SUSAH! Aku betul-betul dah macam... ugh.. macam nak givup? eh bukan2.. mcm.. macam nak ubah realiti~ kan lebih baik kalau seseorg itu dpt tahu bila ajalnya tiba~ Serius, I really want that kind of speciality. REALLY~

Aku tak faham dgn kehidupan ni. Tapi ape yang aku faham semua org ade peranan masing2 kat dlm dunia ni. Macam aku, aku x tahu kenape aku dilahirkan, tp yg aku tahu, aku ada 'tugas', ada hikmah kenapa aku wujud and sesungguhnya hikmah itu membawa kebaikan.

Sampai bila aku nak macam ni. Fikiran aku terlalu sempit untuk memikirkannya~ Aku redha.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Iman B said...

even i dun know u dat much,but i kinda know what ur feeling ryte know,.
even its not the same as u want to express,still i want to understand in that much,huhu

August 27, 2010 at 9:05 PM

 
Blogger Yasmin Kamaruzaman said...

WAHHH mika!!! xD Yooyoyo!!!
lol! since when u started speaking in eng? this is gooood! and kinda jiwang atmosphere inside it! gud2!! thumbs up bebeh xDD b
haha tq for ur concern, but i dun need anyone to fully understand about how i feel. because every kind of human being is diff. buat aku rase hepi pun dah memadai~ ni sume ni sebenarnye proses nak meningkat dewasa la ni, biasalahhh haha xD tq for understanding me~ neeee~~~~ :3 arigatoo nii-chan! xD (nii-chan?! x'DD )

August 28, 2010 at 11:06 PM

 
Blogger Kiah Kardashian said...

don't every giveup. You have to have strong willpower to overcome those things...at your age the only person that can change yourself is YOU. Min, even the dying cancer patient pun boleh panjangkan jangka hayat hidup dia...all with having the strong determination to fight. Keep on fighting... tapi syaratnya kena la sentiasa Positive. When we become negative we already limit ourself. Padahal benda tu kita boleh buat. Cuma kita deny ourself from doing it.

September 5, 2010 at 10:57 PM

 
Blogger Iman B said...

hoh,gege mu,haha
wt aku segan plak speaking ngn ko XD
actually speaking mode tu aktif kalo aku tgh emo/feeling trlebih je,haha
bukan ko da taw lme ke pasal ni,dulu kalo time tgh seyez kn aku msg ngn ko aku speaking XD

hurm,u'r ryte,this all is a process in becoming adult n mature person =P
so how can i make u hepi my cute lil sis,??ngeh3

September 5, 2010 at 11:28 PM

 
Blogger Yasmin Kamaruzaman said...

Maksu: thank you so much for all of ur advices maksu~ I really appreciate it. u make me realized about something. it's all about keep on fighting and being positive! from now on i'll make sure can do it insyaAllah. tq maksu~ Allah bless u~ :)

September 17, 2010 at 3:55 AM

 
Blogger Yasmin Kamaruzaman said...

Mika: yaa ko memg! xpe aku ske dgn speaking ko~! xD keep on! haha yeppp i hope it is. haa? wanna make me happy?! buy me some present lah!! wahaha kidding :3

September 17, 2010 at 3:57 AM

 
Blogger Iman B said...

haha,npe ske dgn speaking aku plak,?mest sbb byk trabur kn,hahaha,plik2 je ko ni XD
hee,want some present,?heeeeee,~~~~ >=D

September 17, 2010 at 6:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


the CRAZY blog owner lol xD でしょう?


✿Fav Quote: Not everything in the world is entirely bad - Accidental Couple

Site Update

THE BLOG IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!

Hehe I only blog whenever I got the mood. So I rarely update mine. Currently busy with other stuff.


Current Fav Vid


Latest Posts
  • ☆★ ULZZANG ★☆
  • RELATION-SHEEP
  • HELLO KITTY BOX
  • SITUASI KELAS 7/8
  • PHOTOGRAPHY
  • SHOWTA ; THAT BYE
  • NKF ; AZIZI
  • TAMAT SUDAH UJIAN
  • RANDOM DRAMATIC CRAZY

  • Archives
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • August 2011
  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012
  • February 2012
  • March 2012
  • April 2012
  • June 2012
  • March 2013
  • June 2013
  • October 2013
  • November 2013
  • April 2014
  • June 2014
  • July 2014

  • MY OTHER LINKS
  • Myspace
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • DeviantArt
  • Gendou

  • DEAR ❤ ONES
  • Shera Yuuka
  • Mal Fujiyaka
  • Micca
  • Nadzmi
  • Hanis Roslan
  • Celia-chan
  • Leyla Shuri

  • CHAT ❤ HERE





    The ❤ Visitors

    free counters

    Traffic ❤ Feeds


    TWEET! TWEET!



    Recent Comments


    The FANDOM !!