✿ Yasmin Dono
❀ Misha Sakura
✿ 19 years old
❀ Johor, Malaysia
✿ Muslim

みなさん、こんにちは.. Hello lovelies~ :) Welcome to my pinkish blog (that probably will makes you color blind lol). First of all I would like to say sorry for my poor english :P I'm Yasmin. Nothing special about me, just a normal (or maybe just half-normal because sometimes SEWEL lol) teenage girl who loves to babble in her blog and let her under pressure feelings out. Usually I don't tell my story to my friends. I tell through letters and words. Always write about something that motivates myself up. This is just a place where I want to write about anything I want!! ANYTHING! (for my future reference haha). Seriously, when I let out something on my blog, I feel so relieved! WARNING, I always 'mengadu' here so if you don't like the negative aura, don't read my journal ok? ^^ Thank you! :3


| | Home | | | | About Me | | | | Journals | | | | Beauty & Makeups | | | | Tutorials | | | | Reviews | | | | BlogShop (Misha Fantasy) | | | | PlushyShy Shop | |

☆★ ULZZANG ★☆
Monday, August 23, 2010, 12:58 AM

ULZZANG COLORED MY WORLD WITH MAKE UPS!

Haha. Just thinking of this fashion style kind, or more into MAKE UP style I mean. I ⓛⓞⓥⓔ the way they make up themselves. Ulzzang came from the word "best face", used in Korean language. They usually wear circle lens, smokey eyes make up, and different kind of special poses (chamwhore-ing themselves). They are CUTE! Not only female but MALE can also be ulzzang (mostly asians with korean looks). They can earn celebrity status even only through cyber world! There are many ulzzang wannabes post their pictures on website (including me -not) and some of them used photoshop to be fake which is in reality they look different. But me, I look different in pictures because I didn't wear spect, wear tons of make up and because of the camera angle factor ; CAMWHORE! Be beautiful in pictures are not wrong, it brought satisfaction to the camwhorer themselves. Sometimes I also edit my face by vanishing the pimples and sicko spots (ehem), cuz my face really problematic with spots and acne and my make up just can't be helped to cover it xD

Hey a muslim like me also can be ulzzang what ;D MALAYSIAN ULZZANG! bahaha. Naahh never. cuz I wear 'tudung' (those who didn't know the word can google it up LOL) I just like being myself with normal make up technique. But I also touch up my face with some ulzzang make up methods. So malay girl like me can follow their make up style instead of following their hair style / extension, girly outfit etc. It's fun, I just love MAKEOVER so much. Planning on buying circle lens later but my mom won't let me. But I'll beg her someday. FIGHTING! :O


kyaaa-waii da ne! (●*>_<*●)


Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Shera said...

try ah!!kite ngn lia da byk try fesyen2 korean ngn jepon!lawa gak!byk pkai tights! xD

August 23, 2010 at 6:55 AM

 
Blogger Yasmin Kamaruzaman said...

yeke?! wahhh!! xD bestnye!! but tights misha x pakai la~ :)
mostly prefer baju la.. tu nak try online shipping method tu xD byk gile baju korean n jepun yg comel2 gilerrrrrrrr Dx

August 28, 2010 at 11:11 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Umor berape nih? heheh..
sy pun suke gak ulzzang. tak salah, pakai tudung pun boleh jadi ulzzang gak. eheheh...

October 4, 2010 at 5:12 AM

 
Blogger Yasmin Kamaruzaman said...

umur saye? teka? >:D
saye 18. haha.
yeahhh ulzzang tudung girl, will work for it! :)

October 4, 2010 at 9:26 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

dah agak dah. mesti br lepas sekolah. kalau tak naper mak tak kasi pakai contact lens... heheh...
visit my blog. ada ulzzang tudung version. (^_^)

October 11, 2010 at 6:29 PM

 
Blogger Yasmin Kamaruzaman said...

too many risk dat's why cannot where at this age xD

October 21, 2010 at 11:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


the CRAZY blog owner lol xD でしょう?


✿Fav Quote: Not everything in the world is entirely bad - Accidental Couple

Site Update

THE BLOG IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!

Hehe I only blog whenever I got the mood. So I rarely update mine. Currently busy with other stuff.


Current Fav Vid


Latest Posts
  • RELATION-SHEEP
  • HELLO KITTY BOX
  • SITUASI KELAS 7/8
  • PHOTOGRAPHY
  • SHOWTA ; THAT BYE
  • NKF ; AZIZI
  • TAMAT SUDAH UJIAN
  • RANDOM DRAMATIC CRAZY

  • Archives
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • August 2011
  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012
  • February 2012
  • March 2012
  • April 2012
  • June 2012
  • March 2013
  • June 2013
  • October 2013
  • November 2013
  • April 2014
  • June 2014
  • July 2014

  • MY OTHER LINKS
  • Myspace
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • DeviantArt
  • Gendou

  • DEAR ❤ ONES
  • Shera Yuuka
  • Mal Fujiyaka
  • Micca
  • Nadzmi
  • Hanis Roslan
  • Celia-chan
  • Leyla Shuri

  • CHAT ❤ HERE





    The ❤ Visitors

    free counters

    Traffic ❤ Feeds


    TWEET! TWEET!



    Recent Comments


    The FANDOM !!