✿ Yasmin Dono
❀ Misha Sakura
✿ 19 years old
❀ Johor, Malaysia
✿ Muslim

みなさん、こんにちは.. Hello lovelies~ :) Welcome to my pinkish blog (that probably will makes you color blind lol). First of all I would like to say sorry for my poor english :P I'm Yasmin. Nothing special about me, just a normal (or maybe just half-normal because sometimes SEWEL lol) teenage girl who loves to babble in her blog and let her under pressure feelings out. Usually I don't tell my story to my friends. I tell through letters and words. Always write about something that motivates myself up. This is just a place where I want to write about anything I want!! ANYTHING! (for my future reference haha). Seriously, when I let out something on my blog, I feel so relieved! WARNING, I always 'mengadu' here so if you don't like the negative aura, don't read my journal ok? ^^ Thank you! :3


| | Home | | | | About Me | | | | Journals | | | | Beauty & Makeups | | | | Tutorials | | | | Reviews | | | | BlogShop (Misha Fantasy) | | | | PlushyShy Shop | |

NINJAKURO YOUTUBE ; DELETED
Thursday, December 2, 2010, 4:19 AM


WE HAVE BEEN DELETED. PERMANENTLY!!


Do you recognise those lil video screen caps? Do you recognise those STUPID LUCKY STAR MALAY FANDUB video screen caps? YES. That was me, and my siblings' production!!! And yes again, our account has been DELETED. Can't hear me?? DE-LEE-TODDD!



AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Yes. It had been a destiny to us. We are no longer NinjaKuro. But NINJAKURO1. Yesss. My sister made the username alphas all in CAPS. YES. Thank you sis. You are so sweet till I can't spell the whole words in 1st glance. (=_=)

We have been copyrighted 3 times for 3 videos. EPIC. And now we're deleted. ABCCCC~~~

Now our memories are gone. Memories with my favorite list, playlists, comments, funny feedbacks from Malay people, and FRIENDS. All 'extinguished' already. We had been Ninjakuro owner for 4 YEARS!!! And our fav playlists collection since 4 years are ALLL gone just like that. Our (me and my sis KEI) old singing fandubs (which had been privated) are gone too. They are no longer in my hard disk memory. And also my DORAEMON fandub! (which have made many viewers say it suck, even one of them said "TAIKKKKK!!!" (shit/poo in eng) ahahaha serius cina mana tah tu kelakar gila. ramai yg x puas ati sbb suara cam TAIKKK~ xDD) Cina tu kata dia menyesal, girlfren dia pon marah sbb dia suka mencarut. (tapi lepas nyesal buat lagi mende yg same kat vid aku yg lain, nyesal tahi kucing) And not to forget those CHANGED-PITCH videos also. Uverworld song and Shakugan No Shana! And CardCaptor Sakura tooooooo!! All GONE. Nooooo!! haha YEAHHH

I'm not angry. Just... GERAM!!!! xDD (geram is.. what in english? nyamuk)

My sis, Kei has lost a friend, who had be friend with her since last year, KiraLeeDaz. Where are you? Will you show up? (macam la xleh jumpe dlm youtube)

My HAGEMARU FANDUB video which cause all of this happened!! Haha Hagemaru, though you're in video, you still wanna play-play with people ehh SOOO NAUGHTY! Hmppphhh!!
(ohh btw, the creator of Hagemaru who claimed the video as copyrighted) So at the end, the WHOLE hagemaru videos on youtube has been deleted (which mostly in Malay dub ripped from Astro Ceria) haha nanchatte~

Aha!! now we have created a new account, but still dunno whether to re-upload the Lucky Star video or not (=_=) The internet is damn slow wahaha ORZ. But, I had found my second LUCKY STAR fandub in my hard disk! Yay? (unfortunately not the first fandub one wuuu TT~TT). But still, it's an old video (-__-) And again we made stupidity in that video. I think I won't upload though everyone asked me to~ (TT~TT)

Seriously, too many fun memories in my old account. I LOVE MY YOUTUBE LIFE (BEFORE), AND NOW IT'S ALREADY GONE . . . AHA!

Btw, I found this link http://www.videosurf.com/video/malay-fandub-lucky-star-funny-of-nonsense-60499796 that view the history of my Lucky Star fandub. With funny comment/feedbacks from others (which cheers me... a lot x'D). Then this one is for Hagemaru http://www.gosteri.org/hagemaru-fandub-malay-ver--665974.htm. Haha so many funny comments!!! I feel like want to poop xDD Glad that these sites linked back our videos.


Here's our NOOB NEW YOUTUBE :






p/s: "nak popularkan youtube balik? buang mase, kite dah tua, sibling sume dah besar, dah x buat lagi fandub2 bodo tu" -Kei


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous fadzreeq said...

arghhh...aku layan sungguh dub korang yg tahapehape...esp. bab Tsukasa kata "beraromaaaaa~". Korang tak save vid tu dlm PC ke hape ke? Upload la kat Megaupload ke memana ke...uhh. Utube zalim!!

January 25, 2011 at 6:51 PM

 
Blogger Yasmin Kamaruzaman said...

Wahhh! Yeke fadzreeq?!!! bia betol?!! xD papepun thx sesangat sbb still ushar kitorg.. tapi video dah illek! sudah takda. entah la aku igt nak mintak sesape yg pernah download ke bende tahape2 tu.. tapi sape yg nak donlod =_= tapi... tu precious memory kitorg TT^TT aku harap2 ade la yg penah donlod.. haha xpelah dah byk sgt vid haram ooops! i mean yg melanggar restriction dia lah xDD anyway, camne ko leh jumpe artikel ni? O_O

March 10, 2011 at 1:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


the CRAZY blog owner lol xD でしょう?


✿Fav Quote: Not everything in the world is entirely bad - Accidental Couple

Site Update

THE BLOG IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!

Hehe I only blog whenever I got the mood. So I rarely update mine. Currently busy with other stuff.


Current Fav Vid


Latest Posts
  • VERSATILE BLOG AWARD
  • PUASA BULAN ZULHIJJAH
  • THE POWER OF MAKEUP
  • FAMILY I MISS YOU
  • KEMBANG PERAWAN
  • IBU, AYAH & MEKAH
  • NI KE KAWAN SEJATI? #2
  • NI KE KAWAN SEJATI?
  • BIRTHDAY PRESENT
  • DISASTER = HAPPY ?

  • Archives
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • August 2011
  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012
  • February 2012
  • March 2012
  • April 2012
  • June 2012
  • March 2013
  • June 2013
  • October 2013
  • November 2013
  • April 2014
  • June 2014
  • July 2014

  • MY OTHER LINKS
  • Myspace
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • DeviantArt
  • Gendou

  • DEAR ❤ ONES
  • Shera Yuuka
  • Mal Fujiyaka
  • Micca
  • Nadzmi
  • Hanis Roslan
  • Celia-chan
  • Leyla Shuri

  • CHAT ❤ HERE





    The ❤ Visitors

    free counters

    Traffic ❤ Feeds


    TWEET! TWEET!



    Recent Comments


    The FANDOM !!