✿ Yasmin Dono
❀ Misha Sakura
✿ 19 years old
❀ Johor, Malaysia
✿ Muslim

みなさん、こんにちは.. Hello lovelies~ :) Welcome to my pinkish blog (that probably will makes you color blind lol). First of all I would like to say sorry for my poor english :P I'm Yasmin. Nothing special about me, just a normal (or maybe just half-normal because sometimes SEWEL lol) teenage girl who loves to babble in her blog and let her under pressure feelings out. Usually I don't tell my story to my friends. I tell through letters and words. Always write about something that motivates myself up. This is just a place where I want to write about anything I want!! ANYTHING! (for my future reference haha). Seriously, when I let out something on my blog, I feel so relieved! WARNING, I always 'mengadu' here so if you don't like the negative aura, don't read my journal ok? ^^ Thank you! :3


| | Home | | | | About Me | | | | Journals | | | | Beauty & Makeups | | | | Tutorials | | | | Reviews | | | | BlogShop (Misha Fantasy) | | | | PlushyShy Shop | |

KEMBANG PERAWAN
Thursday, October 28, 2010, 4:49 AM

GITA GUTAWA ; MOST TALENTED YOUNG SINGER

Ketika surya menampakkan cahayanya
Ku gapai hari terangku
Menanti sebuah cerita
Yang pasti akan terjadi di diriku

Kini ku mulai mengerti artinya cinta
Walau senda tawa
Namun hatiku mulai merasa
Bila dekat lelaki aku pun malu…

Akulah kembang perawan
Ingin mulai merasa
Perasaan yang pasti
Milik semua insan

Aku mulai jatuh cinta
Papa biarlah aku
Menikmati semua anugerah
Di hidupku…

"Most talented young singer" *for me haha. I know I might be out-dated about this song but I reaaaally love this song so much (including my 'brutal' sister! (lol kidding not brutal) xDD This song is from the soundtrack of fantastic love film called 'SEPI'. I've watched Sepi for 4 times I think. When I first time hearing this I wonder who sang this song with such cute matured voice tone then I searched . . ohh it was Gita Gutawa. WTH! That young Indonesian singer?! Singing this song with SOPRANO style (yeah she is a soprano vocalist for real) Oh my, she is super talented and doesn't sound like 15. From her physical view, she looks quite matured. And her pitch does hit the note! (at this young age OMG) xD

This song lyric has a really deep meaning especially for all teens who still wondering about those weird feelings which sudden risen up in-self during their phase of maturity (huh? xD ). The lyric is kinda cute and . . . I HARD LOVIN' IT. Melly Goeslow the lyric composer, and she must knew a lot about relationship between 'adam and hawa'. Well if she doesn't, how she could make such meaningful lyrics?

Here's the song preview :



Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger aleya durani said...

nice......the song...

November 1, 2010 at 12:17 AM

 
Blogger Yasmin Kamaruzaman said...

yea it sure nice ^^

November 1, 2010 at 11:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


the CRAZY blog owner lol xD でしょう?


✿Fav Quote: Not everything in the world is entirely bad - Accidental Couple

Site Update

THE BLOG IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!

Hehe I only blog whenever I got the mood. So I rarely update mine. Currently busy with other stuff.


Current Fav Vid


Latest Posts
  • IBU, AYAH & MEKAH
  • NI KE KAWAN SEJATI? #2
  • NI KE KAWAN SEJATI?
  • BIRTHDAY PRESENT
  • DISASTER = HAPPY ?
  • TAGGING MYSELF [3/10]
  • HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY
  • CAN'T STAND
  • SELAMAT HARI RAYA
  • NINTENDO DS

  • Archives
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • August 2011
  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012
  • February 2012
  • March 2012
  • April 2012
  • June 2012
  • March 2013
  • June 2013
  • October 2013
  • November 2013
  • April 2014
  • June 2014
  • July 2014

  • MY OTHER LINKS
  • Myspace
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • DeviantArt
  • Gendou

  • DEAR ❤ ONES
  • Shera Yuuka
  • Mal Fujiyaka
  • Micca
  • Nadzmi
  • Hanis Roslan
  • Celia-chan
  • Leyla Shuri

  • CHAT ❤ HERE





    The ❤ Visitors

    free counters

    Traffic ❤ Feeds


    TWEET! TWEET!



    Recent Comments


    The FANDOM !!